Customer Specified Platforms
BioGX collaborates with clinical laboratories to manufacture and assist in custom automation of Sample-Ready™ reagents for Customer’s Laboratory Developed Assays.
To visit our Custom Sample-Ready™ page, please CLICK HERE
To visit our Custom Sample-2-Result page, please CLICK HERE
- All reagents are manufactured Sample-Ready™ lyophilized for the customer. Just add water and sample and start run.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing with our mastermix preparations allows low cost per result and optimal performance.
- Number of reactions per tube, packaging formats, and instrument designations can be customized.
Sample-Ready™ Lyophilized Reagents (composed of 2 separate tubes)
- PCR master mix containing buffers, target specific primers & probes, Sample Processing Control (SPC^^) specific primers & probe.
- Rehydration water/buffer adequate to hydrate the contents of one lyophilized Sample-Ready™ reagent tube.
Additional Products Available to Purchase Separately
- Sample Processing Control (SPC**) template that can be added to sample prior to processing
- BioGX Sample-Ready™ lyophilized reagent (Tube 1) includes SPC specific primers and probe.
^^Sample Processing Control (SPC). An SPC functions in PCR like an Internal Amplification Control (IAC*) to mitigate false negative reporting. However, template DNA for the SPC is not included in the reaction mix. The DNA or RNA template is added externally to the sample prior to extraction or processing of the sample. A sample processing control therefore verifies that both the RNA/DNA extraction performed satisfactorily and that significant PCR inhibition is not present.
^^^Internal Amplification Control (IAC). An IAC (RNA or DNA template) co-amplifies with the target to mitigate false negative reporting due to PCR inhibitory compounds that may be present in the sample. IAC reaction components are included in the PCR mastermix along with IAC DNA or RNA template.
*Not available in the USA for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) use.